The book that answers your
Start a Job Finders Support Group
1. Determine need- if you feel there is a need then there just might be one.
2. Contact local public buildings for available rooms and times.
3. Contact all local newspapers for free announcement notices space each week. Find out how they want it submitted (fax or e-mail and how often)
4. Put up a free web site, check local papers if they have available
space or possible ISP’s. Many will allow non-profits a free site.
6. Print up business cards with address, day and time of meetings and phone contact number.
7. Use a spiral tablet to pass around and collect names, phone number and e-mail for possible future contact in case another person has a lead.
8. Allow the group to do most of the work as they have the information,
your job is to lead them and bring it out of them.
To request mentoring assistance, please complete this form.